Friday, January 22, 2010

Tingling In Upper Back Tingling In Upper Left Side Of Back?

Tingling in upper left side of back? - tingling in upper back

I am a woman of 26 years. I have a tingling in my back left corner. It has been running for several weeks. Who knows what could that be? I do not exercise or lift heavy objects or something. I have hyperthyroidism and acid reflux, but does not believe that those causes that affect it. My doctor told me only take Motrin, but it does not work. No pain or anything tingling. It makes me crazy. Please help before I go insane.

3 comments:

  1. Can you feel it in the front? Well, it's a pinched nerve, with symptoms that have no pain. Also, if anything, it would be a rib out of place when there is no pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a nerve. Go see a chiropractor and he should help in the situation. It's boring. Good luck and I hope this helps a little.
    I had a nervous breakdown piche over the last 7 months or both and is not painful. It's boring. Unfortunately, as I am nearly 50 My problem is permanent, everything should be in a position to get you down with the right person.
    I just want to help, I know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. see a chiropractor has a pinched nerve in the neck and back does not hurt the skin feels? Neuropathy, now if you can be a little massage probably find that the muscle was pinching, but I would rather see a chiropractor, I swear by them, especially now when your on a laptop or PC, or your bed looking for reading found on a cushion on the issue, you are in a soft bed or waterbed Tootsy role as a rolled up towel or pillow cervical pillow Dr. Scholl brand I have now with hyperthyroidism, which use to check your level of VIT D Hypo thyroid symptoms of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, pain and muscle spasms in his legs had been dangerously low 50,000 IU D 1 days a week now with Hyper perhaps absorb its VIT D Our Teddy upper right Do'nt or take, so ask your doctor or an endocrinologist to test their VITA D

    ReplyDelete