Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Engineering Perception In Business Undergrad. Business Or Engineering Field?

Undergrad. Business or Engineering Field? - engineering perception in business

Hello

I go to a community college in Georgia in the fall and began to wonder whether I go to business or engineering.

My intentions the first time since he was in high school in the sector have an important role, such as accounting and finance, but I spoke with someone today and said "big business, because in that they have nothing to do." It is really changed my perception of all businesses in this area.

However, I have some questions to ask you some questions ....

Can you explain that in accounting and finance? What is the starting salary for the undergraduate and graduate school? Do you have additional information about this great?
I did some research, but I would like to answer people with expertise in these areas to my question.

Engineering, I know nothing. I have cousins who specializes in mechanical engineering. How does this not front with the big important case?

Please give me some answers and other useful information

No comments:

Post a Comment