Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lord Of The Rings Audiobook Unabridged Mp3 Lord Of The Rings Audio Book...which One?

Lord of the Rings Audio book...which one? - lord of the rings audiobook unabridged mp3

I would not say that I am an avid fan and hard, but I love the story. And several times I saw movies and read the trilogy of 3 times.
I heard a couple of audio books and lately I have been a fan of them.

Lord, when did Google "audiobook excerpts from" I have a little longer than expected. That's where I need help.

There are a few versions there, I found this ... 1. The two seem to appear most popular. (I believe) ...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw_1_1 ...

Then there are these ...

http://www.amazon.com/Lord-Rings-Trilogy ...

What is the difference between the bridge and complete?
I think it means that integral the right word for word the original text. Am I right, or vice versa?

I do not spend much money for the second, but I was hoping to get the exact text of the book.

I have too much into this? Will I be happy with $ 40?

No comments:

Post a Comment