Monday, January 25, 2010

Fuji Photo Film Usa Inc Are The New Fuji Film Type H Cards Compatible With The Samsung SPP 2040 Photo Printer?

Are the new fuji film type H cards compatible with the samsung SPP 2040 photo printer? - fuji photo film usa inc

The card I have is a 512 Fuji Film and Type H if inserted into the Samsung SPP-2040 Photo of the error message that says: "Error accessing the card's" Please remove the card. "I have no ability to verify whether my card, or printer, but I suspect that the printer does not allow easy with this type of card. xD-Picture Card Type M and Type H, the storage capacity at a lower cost per megabyte will be achieved. were asked in such a way whether this is because these cards to compress the material stored in them, and my printer can not access it. I would be grateful for anyone in a position to bring light into this darkness.

1 comment: