Thursday, January 28, 2010

Salons That Use Two Types Of Wax In Ottawa Are Gel Nails Truly Gel Based? Salons Say They're A Finer Grain Acryclic Powder Coated With UV Gel Cover.?

Are gel nails truly gel based? Salons say they're a finer grain acryclic powder coated with UV gel cover.? - salons that use two types of wax in ottawa

I will say two rooms next to me, and both agree that gel nails are based on a finer grain powder, but be careful when fired white containers are written with "freezing". Could easily identified other acrylic containers, but I found the ads on local nail care line, they say, gel nails start with a gel-based liquid and other ads that say they are another type of acrylic. What is it? Do I pay more for acrylic? I drew is the same yesterday and tried to return to normal again, but love the look of short-term freeze-kept French.

No comments:

Post a Comment