Thursday, January 28, 2010

Is A Five Megapixel Camera Good !!!!stupid Question HELLLP!!! Casio Camera....!!!!!!!!?

!!!!stupid question HELLLP!!! casio camera....!!!!!!!!? - is a five megapixel camera good

I have this camera:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Casio-EX- ...

Well, it does not happen, but my days ...* * luckk before leaving on a trip to New York I had the battery in the collection. (where his office is usually a common red light (without noise or ...), when you load the light goes off.)
welll the red light on the light only recently (u flash know how to on, off, on, off ... but soon).
I like everything, and one day when I woke up, and still to be modified to flash and the battery is not loaded ....
So now that I Photos of New York ...
and its still not working!
Zip, Zip, Zip can someone help me understand what is wrong ?????? Five stars for the best answer. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment